Being a homeowner is a great accomplishment, something to be proud of. It takes time and hard work to succeed in buying a house; once that is done, there are still many years to come until your mortgage is paid off. You should consider protecting your effort and financial investments with a mortgage protection plan.
What is a Mortgage Protection Plan?
A mortgage protection plan is an insurance that protects your mortgage in the event of the death or disability. This program is aimed at retiring the mortgage in case of an untimely death, or to make payments in the event of a disability. This type of mortgage protects your home investment while helping secure your family’s financial well-being. It is a decision made to secure your future- without it your family will have to manage the monthly mortgage.
Why choose a Mortgage Protection Plan?
- No coverage loses
- No need to re-qualify no matter how many times you change homes or lenders in the future
- Rate will not increase due to a unfortunate health condition or because of aging.
Benefits of a Mortgage Protection Plan:
- The investment of the house purchase is secured
- In case of an illness, let the protection plan cover your mortgage.
- Has a high acceptance rate. No need to worry about age or pre-existing medical conditions as long as the mortgage does not exceed $1M dollars
- It gives you a peaceful state of mind
Our Sunlite Mortgage agents will walk you through the choices available and help you identify the most suitable mortgage protection or insurance for your current situation, all while looking at your short to medium term goals. Call a Sunlite Mortgage agent today at 1.877.38LOANS and we will be happy to help you with a mortgage and mortgage protection.