Are you looking for Mortgage Pre-approval?
Getting Mortgage Pre- Approval is an important first step when beginning your search for a home. A Sunlite Mortgage professional will work with you to get the best rates based on your credit and mortgage amount. We lock-in an interest rate for you within 60 – 120 days while you shop for your perfect home. By locking in an interest rate, we guarantee to get your mortgage at the best rate and protect it. As a result; if interest rates ever go up, your locked-in interest rate will not. As well as if interest rates drop, your locked-in rate will drop as well. Ensuring you get the best rate throughout the mortgage pre-approval process.
What to expect
To get pre-approved for your mortgage, a Sunlite Mortgage professional will require a list of information that will allow them to determine your purchasing power. A pre-approval will only be as good as the information you have given.
Our mortgage professionals will explain the benefits of:
- Shorter or longer mortgage terms
- Latest programs available
- Which mortgage products will most likely meet your needs the best
- Review all other costs involved with purchasing a home
Why get pre-approved?
- As a result, you’ll save time house-hunting; seeing only homes you can afford.
- You’ll have a better idea of your monthly payment amounts, as well as how much your down payment will be.
- When you make an offer to purchase, the seller may be more likely to give it serious consideration because you have financial backing.
- There’s no cost to you and you’re not obligated to accept the mortgage.
Getting pre-approved for a mortgage is something every potential home buyer should do before shopping for a new home. A pre-approval will give you the confidence of knowing that financing is available. This will put you in a very positive negotiation position against other home buyers who aren’t pre-approved.
Our Sunlite Mortgage agents will walk you through the choices available, and help you identify the most suitable mortgage product to your current situation. While looking at your short to medium goals.