Are you looking for Mortgage Pre-approval?
Getting a mortgage pre- approval is an important first step for first time home buyers and move up buyers at the onset of the home buying process. A Sunlite Mortgage agent will work with you to get the best mortgage rate based on your credit and mortgage amount. Your rate will be locked in lock-in for up to 120 days while you shop for the perfect home. By locking in an interest rate, we guarantee to get your mortgage at the best rate and protect it. As a result; if interest rates ever go up, your locked-in interest rate will not, if interest rates fall, your locked-in rate could be reduced as well. This ensures you get the best rate throughout the mortgage pre-approval process.
What to expect
To get pre-approved for your mortgage, a Sunlite Mortgage agent will require a list of information that will allow them to determine your purchasing power. A pre-approval will only be as good as the information you have given.
Our mortgage agents will explain the benefits of:
- Shorter or longer mortgage terms
- Latest programs available
- Which mortgage products will most likely meet your needs the best
- Review all other costs involved with purchasing a home
Why get a mortgage pre-approval?
- You and your real estate agent will save time house-hunting; seeing only homes you can afford.
- You’ll have a better idea of your monthly payment amounts, as well as how much your down payment should be.
- When you make an offer to purchase, the seller may be more likely to give it serious consideration because you have your mortgage pre-approval in hand.
- There’s no cost to you and you’re not obligated to accept the mortgage.
Getting pre-approved for a mortgage is something every potential home buyer should do before shopping for a new home. A pre-approval will give you the confidence of knowing that financing is available. This will put you in a very positive negotiation position against other home buyers who aren’t pre-approved.
Our Sunlite Mortgage agents will walk you through the choices available, and help you identify the most suitable mortgage optionsfor your current situation. While looking at your short to medium goals.Call a Sunlite Mortgage agent today at (877) 385-6267 or apply online and we will be happy to help you find a great mortgage!