Role: Full Time Mortgage Agent
Don’t just join a mortgage company, become an important member of a thriving mortgage team!
We are expanding our mortgage team in the Toronto area and are looking for an experienced mortgage agent who is eager to learn, works smart and is self-motivated.
When you are a part of our team, you will have:
- A dedicated and experienced mentor as your team leader
- Ongoing mentorship and training from the leadership team
- Proven step-by-step mortgage application process to get deals funded
- Dedicated underwriting team to help answer questions and get your mortgage applications successfully completed
- Access to the most extensive range of mortgage lenders and their top tier compensation
- The ability to fund mortgages across Canada
- Training, Guidance, and Direction from successful Brokers and Agents
- Industry-Leading Technology including CRMs, Calculators, Apps, and More
- Conveniently Located office
- Lowest Mortgage Rates in Canada
- Access to Qualified leads
As a Mortgage Specialist, you will:
- Proactively seek opportunities to engage in customer focused home financing conversations, with a goal of bringing new customers to Sunlite Mortgage
- Establish and enhance Sunlite Mortgage presence in the community
- Identify leading-edge tactics to generate leads and build a pipeline of mortgage business
- Proactively contact realtors/referral sources identified through the creation of national partnerships and/or create local partnerships
- Receive dedicated coaching, leadership support and a lending coach
- Receive credit approval team and credit escalation team support
- Have access to marketing, sales and social media support
- Be rewarded with industry-competitive compensation, benefits and bonus opportunities
- Completion of Mortgage Agent Course and/or FSCO License is a must
- Minimum 2 years of previous mortgage agents/underwriting experience is a must
- Completion of post-secondary education or equivalent work experience required
- A positive, enthusiastic attitude, with strong people skills
- Strong negotiation and communication skills
- An innovative approach to sourcing business opportunities and excellent attention to detail
- Credit experience and/or willingness to develop credit structuring skills
- An established referral networks
- Knowledge of the broader real estate industry and Canadian mortgage market
- Change Leadership – being energized and open to proactively exploring new ways of doing things to differentiate Sunlite Mortgage in the marketplace
- Experience in Filogix, Expert, Nexa, BOSS and MS Office Software will be an asset
- Nice to have own vehicle
Job Type: Full-time, Commission based
Salary: $50,000.00 to $100,000.00 /year
Do You Qualify
- Do you have the following license or certification: Valid Driver’s License?
- Do you have the following license or certification: Valid Mortgage Agents License?
- How many years of Mortgage origination experience do you have?
- Have you completed the following level of education: High school or equivalent?
- Are you in Toronto?
- Are you fluent in English?
If you are interested, please send in your resumeSend Your Resume